Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:24:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Return To Music...  (Read 1846 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: April 02, 2021, 07:47:39 PM »

I had planned to return to my studio to burn the mid-day & midnight oil after a long hiatus back in February....but presumably,my keyboard shipment has been continually delayed,due to the Covid crisis.Since I had sold off my previous hardware & midi controller keyboards,I had nothing to work with....& now,my next Korg keyboard has been bumped up to yet another month from now(due in May)....& I just cannot wait any longer.

I then placed an order for a rather smart looking midi controller keyboard for a mere $119 (Nektar Impact GX61 61-key)...which is quite an extraordinary keyboard,as it has all of the essential physical controls I need(without all of the fancy fluff) and Nektar is notorious for their plug & play setup app and also comes with a Bitwig DAW!

Should receive it within a couple of days & am very excited to begin making music again.By the way....I've kept in touch with Oren on Facebook and he is considering rejoining us here @ K-M....but there are no assurances on that.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 07:59:12 PM by elwoodblues91 » Logged
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 08:00:21 PM »

I look forward to hearing you back again amongst 'We Few'.
It's been a long lay off for you, my friend.
Good news about Oren.
I did, indeed, authorise his new membership just the other day but he hasn't been back to look in as yet.

elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 08:06:29 PM »

Thanks James...it will be great to be back and hopefully collaborations will abound,once again.  Cool
Oren2

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 02:50:50 AM »

Good to connect with "The Mad Tone-Twister" last week. We will create havock with your new machine, mi amigo...
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 09:48:30 PM »

Good Lord! It's a flash mob Shocked
Guess I'll have to step up my game now Cheesy

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: