Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:21:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apologies once again!  (Read 1671 times)
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« on: September 03, 2021, 05:31:50 PM »

Just dropped in to offer my apologies for missing a few months here.
Had a bad summer season all round with lack of motivation and real writer's block.
Usually, for me, these things pass in short order but I been struggling with this one.
Back in May I picked up a new mandolin that I had on order for 6 months and even having that as a focus didn't really do the trick, I'm afraid.
I did write a tune especially for it but it has taken me a couple of months to actually get round to recording it.
Will be sending it up here soon, for your perusal, but it looks like I'm still coming up pretty much dry!
I'm sure it'll pass but, in the meantime, please accept my apologies, chaps.
 Embarrassed

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 07:08:41 AM »

I had been getting a bit concerned by your absence, but can well understand your lack of inspiration. We're all in a somewhat depressing place these days. No doubt it will pass... eventually.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 05:22:41 PM »

I'm right there with you James,as I am in a very dark & stale place myself(the more attempts I make to write something,the more I am repelled by it.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: