Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:21:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ale Haus  (Read 2012 times)
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« on: November 17, 2021, 05:50:37 PM »

As I was enjoying a Leinenkiugel's Octoberfest I was searching through Band-in-a-Box's styles when I came upon a style named Ale House.  You know that I had to write a song using it.

I am playing my guitar, fretless bass, and my wind controller (Ocarina).  Band-in-a-Box is supplying the rest of the tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/mario_guitar/ale-haus

The older I get the better I was!
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 03:33:45 PM »

Pah! You's making us all look bad with all these songs Grin

Enjoying this one. A suggestion though, how about in the Ocarina sections, a harmony an octave down?

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 04:00:20 PM »

Thanx Will.  I will look into the octave suggestions.

"making us all look bad"?  From what I can tell there are only two of us now, you and me.  No one else posts or leaves comments anymore.  It looks like this site is dead.

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 08:53:39 PM »

Well, I know it's pretty dire, but I'm not about to give up on it.
A little true story...
This time last year I cut back a vine that seemed to have died off completely. I was going to dig the root out, but couldn't be bothered.
This last spring it sprouted, and grew, and grew, and grew. It has now reached at least twice as far along the fence than it has ever done before, and is looking extremely healthy.
It is a winter flowering one, and there are masses of buds getting ready to open.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 01:12:55 AM »

An oddly melancholy song(I wasn't expecting)...but interesting. Don't drink at all anymore myself,as all it does is render me fatigued & depressed.Since I've had my first COVID Xmas,I haven't felt up to doing anything other than lying in bed & vegging out in front of the TV.
Glad to still be alive...though there is always the possibility I could develop breathing difficulties....so if another week goes by & you don't see me around here,that means I've succumbed to the virus.
Never did get vaccinated,as the side-effects & all of the hype & conflicting info on this pandemic...just scared the living hell out of me & having gone nearly 2 years without contracting it,made me wonder about the severity of it.
If I don't survive it....just wanted to let you both know it's been a rare pleasure knowing you both.C-ya you both around soon....I hope.
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2021, 02:58:05 PM »

Good luck Thom.  I hope everything goes well for you.

Keep us posted and don't give up hope.

elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 02:09:58 AM »

Good luck Thom.  I hope everything goes well for you.

Keep us posted and don't give up hope.

My condition is beginning to clear up significantly....should be back to normal soon.
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 03:37:33 PM »

That's great news!

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 06:50:57 PM »

Very pleased to hear this

- Will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: