Kara-Moon Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:25:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Time To Die  (Read 1060 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: February 28, 2022, 01:18:48 AM »

Thought I had something when I started this tune,but it went completely off the rails & ended up in disaster. The outcome seems quite fitting though,since this franchise was assassinated in the name of political correctness and woman's lib.
I've done so many Bond reiterations, that I am burnt out(especially since Bond & Felix Leiter were killed off in this latest Bond film)...which presumably, is the last. Though it is not logical to kill off an enormous cash cow like the Bond Franchise,the Broccoli family di a superb job of making that happen and well...this franchise accumulated enough wealth to carry the Broccoli family for the next millennia.....so there's no need to generate any more money,I suppose. If Lashana Lynch is going to be the next Bond,Jane Bond....then it's all over before it begins anyway.

* No Time To Die.mp3 (6442.95 KB - downloaded 119 times.)
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 08:00:30 PM »

Sounds great Thom!  Excellent work!

That part at 1:30 would have made a great ending for the Bond themes.

Jane Bond------No thanks!

The older I get the better I was!
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 04:59:38 PM »

Agree on all counts. This is a fine track Thom, and I too an sick of all the cancel culture stuff where it seems nobody can be normal anymore!

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 12:08:44 AM »

Thanks for the comments,guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: