Kara-Moon Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any tips on installing a license key  (Read 11025 times)
kara
Kara-Moon, a site built by and for musicians
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

Music is my middle name

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »

ok that at least is clear, you need administrator rights to copy to this folder, which is strange....

Now when you bought your pc, I suppose that an administrator account was installed by default.
You should have the login name (probably administrator) and the password of this user. If you don't have this, ask the company who sold the PC.

What you can do, logout and login as administrator and copy the file to the exact location.
Then logout and login again under your normal username.

This should solve your problem.

k

_____oOo______ http://www.myspace.com/kaazduo

www.kara-moon.com, a site built by and for musicians
Support us at : http://www.mymajorcompany.com/Artistes/kaaz/
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 07:11:50 PM »

Not a Windows person, but I understand that with Wi7 the administrator account is there, but disabled by default, Wheras with older versions the very first account created automatically had admin rights... The finally caught up with the rest of the world Smiley

Thom, I suggest you google for Windows administrator or something.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »

I can't make any sense of this & I have been at this for 4 hours straight & I can't take any more.I've had half of the KVR forum trying to help me on this and all to no avail.
I have e-mailed Jorgen & Havard of EnergyXT software and I'll let them sort all of this out,assuming they are able to do so.If not,then I will get a refund on the $43 I paid for the upgrade file and just spend the $99 on the DVD ROM next month when I have the money,because I've had it up to my eyeballs with all of this bulls**t.
I've had this f**king midi controller for almost a week and I have not been able to use it.

My profound thanks to all,for trying to help-much appreciated.

-Thom

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: