Kara-Moon Forum
May 15, 2024, 05:05:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Over 750MB of FREE Hip Hop Samples/Loops at ProducerLoops.com  (Read 9651 times)
Equinox Sounds

« on: September 25, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

ProducerLoops.com is now the exclusive worldwide distributor of the 'Atomic Star' series from Nova Loops. This new series promises to deliver some of the hottest Hip Hop, Dirty South, Pop, RnB and Soul collections ever released.

Nova Loops has been in the sample, sound and music industry for decades, creating both hit loop and sample products as well as hit records. Nova Loops was Co-founded by Mr Dalvin, a hit maker, celebrity and member of the multi-platinum award winning group *Jodeci*.

You can now download some free Nova Loops Sample Packs for evaluation. To get the free packs simply visit the Nova Loops page at ProducerLoops.com. All of the product pages contain a free sample pack for you to download and enjoy before you purchase:

http://www.producerloops.com/Nova-Loops/

Wyatt
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »

Hmm..I didn't find the free ones.   Sad

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 01:39:57 AM »

Wyatt,

It would appear that the "free samples",are merely MP3 files to listen through....if you double click on the arrow facing upwards with an underline-at the right end of the icon bar,you can download it that way.

-Thom

Wyatt
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 11:19:23 AM »

Wyatt,

It would appear that the "free samples",are merely MP3 files to listen through....if you double click on the arrow facing upwards with an underline-at the right end of the icon bar,you can download it that way.

-Thom

Thanks Thom.

Equinox Sounds

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 02:33:46 PM »

Wyatt,

-Thom

You can download the free samples by clicking on the link located on the left hand side called 'Free Sample Pack' that you will find inside the products descriptions.

impablomations

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 02:40:41 PM »

I don't do Hip-Hop, but 750mb of free samples is not to be sniffed at!!

I'm sure there are lots of ways these can be used, I'm on my way to snaffle them now Smiley

Thanks for the freebies!  wOO

I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world... perhaps you've seen it. - Steven Wright

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato
impablomations

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »

Hmm, I added free samples to my shooping cart, but the website says to checkout I need a minimum value of £4.30 in the cart, so I can't get the freebies Sad

I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world... perhaps you've seen it. - Steven Wright

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato
kara
Kara-Moon, a site built by and for musicians
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

Music is my middle name

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »

Hmm, I added free samples to my shooping cart, but the website says to checkout I need a minimum value of £4.30 in the cart, so I can't get the freebies Sad

You don't have to put them in your basket
Just click on each title and on the next page, on the left there is 'download free sample pack'.
Clicking on that will download it directly

k

_____oOo______ http://www.myspace.com/kaazduo

www.kara-moon.com, a site built by and for musicians
Support us at : http://www.mymajorcompany.com/Artistes/kaaz/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: