Kara-Moon Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can no longer post songs  (Read 5451 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: December 13, 2007, 08:27:45 PM »

Someone please help!!
I have been trying for over an hour to post a song...I though perhaps that a picture & a song was too much of an overloade,but no matter how i try to slim down my post-I cannot post anything but text?! Huh

* Do They Know It's Christmas.mp3 (3495.31 KB - downloaded 260 times.)

* Random Shots 002.jpg (597.42 KB, 1728x2304 - viewed 553 times.)
* Do They Know It's Christmas.mp3 (1406.22 KB - downloaded 273 times.)

kara
Kara-Moon, a site built by and for musicians
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

Music is my middle name

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 09:48:22 PM »

Can you explain a bit Thom , I don't understand  Huh
To your post there are actually 2 song attached ?

Do you have a problem in a particular situation or with a specific song ?

k

_____oOo______ http://www.myspace.com/kaazduo

www.kara-moon.com, a site built by and for musicians
Support us at : http://www.mymajorcompany.com/Artistes/kaaz/
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:02:56 PM »

Kara,

I don't understand either! Huh When I posted here,those attachments were not there.

Prior to posting here,I tried several times to post this stuff in the Commercial Musical Styles area,but it froze when I clicked the post icon.

I think perhaps that there was too much internet traffic on this forum when I tried posting here and also,ever since I downloaded the Internet Explorer 7,I have been having all sorts of problems.

Thom

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 11:27:36 PM »

I most seriously suggest you get either Firefox or Opera. You will be amazed at how many problems will just 'go away'

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Wyatt
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 11:40:56 PM »

also,ever since I downloaded the Internet Explorer 7,I have been having all sorts of problems.

Thom

I dumped I-7 the first day I used it.

Wyatt

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 01:48:41 AM »

Wyatt,

How do you dump the I-7? In an attempt to dump mine,I went to the Microsoft website-but there,I read that once you download the I-7 version,you cannot go back to the old version(at least according to them,obviously)

I think Microsoft deliberately came out with a buggy version of the Internet Explorer,just so people will seek assistance from Microsoft-because they charge a mint for thier tech assistance(which I refused to pay once before).

Last time I had a problem,I got Verizon to foot the bill,as they sent out a "Geek Squad" guy from BestBuy to fix my pc.

Anyways,I think the root of my problem(as it were) with posting,was primarily due to an unusual amount of internet traffic,as I suspected.

Thom

rharv
Use in Moderation
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

Glad to be here

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 01:58:23 AM »

Something buggy was going on; you're picture only downloads halfway..which implies that the upload failed about halfway thru..

Make your sound your own!

http://www.motagator.net/bands/556/
Wyatt
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 02:18:33 AM »

Wyatt,

How do you dump the I-7? In an attempt to dump mine,I went to the Microsoft website-but there,I read that once you download the I-7 version,you cannot go back to the old version(at least according to them,obviously)

I think Microsoft deliberately came out with a buggy version of the Internet Explorer,just so people will seek assistance from Microsoft-because they charge a mint for thier tech assistance(which I refused to pay once before).

I went to Mozilla Firefox..Microsoft is so like..fascist about things..and their stuff never seems to work when they first come out with it.

Anyways,I think the root of my problem(as it were) with posting,was primarily due to an unusual amount of internet traffic,as I suspected.

Thom

Yeah, I have had that happen too..even with Mozilla.

Wyatt

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: