Kara-Moon Forum
May 16, 2024, 01:28:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The KM Review for winter 2011/2012 is ready for you.  (Read 3255 times)
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« on: December 29, 2011, 02:02:19 AM »

This is where you can show off your experimental side, bringing to life the quarterly theme. No requirements, no limits - show me your unbridled creativity... Grin

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 04:59:07 PM »

Just want to make the point for newbies that the review section is right at the top of the page but you have to be logged in to see it! Roll Eyes

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 06:41:37 PM »

Just want to make the point for newbies that the review section is right at the top of the page but you have to be logged in to see it! Roll Eyes

Thankyou, Will Cool

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 10:57:23 PM »

If anyone doesn't understand the idea behind the quarterly review, it is intended as a forum for you to develop an idea  in a relaxed leisurely manner - and take up to three months!

It also works best if people comment and make suggestions so that the composer can see how his/her work is being received, and then maybe change/rewrite parts or even take the work in a completely new directions.

If you think you can add something to the mix, then by all means suggest a collaboration.

You don't need to be the worlds finest composer to take part, nor do you have to be a renown producer to comment and make suggestions. 

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: