Kara-Moon Forum
May 16, 2024, 12:01:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apologies to Oren & the Forum  (Read 2902 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: March 30, 2012, 09:55:56 PM »

A gear purchase gone wrong has set off a series of complications that had me frustrated beyond belief,which triggered me to ramble on over some personal issues I have...which were best left kept to myself.

I haven't slept very much in the last week,which contributed to my state of mind(as it were).In short,my meltdown was a culmination of various incidences that manifested into a cluster of distress.

I have a tendency to share quite a bit of myself here on the forum,since you are all good folk,but my ramblings that were posted here were out of line & completely unfair...and for that,I sincerely apologize.

-Thom

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:45:57 AM by elwoodblues1969 » Logged

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 12:10:42 AM »

...wtf am I doing here?

Same as the rest of us, friend - living and learning.

The issues you are dealing with affect us all.
My strategy is to use "vintage" gear... not old enough to be cool or collectable, but solid, proven, no-nonsense tools - most often purchased used from a private seller. And research; a lotta research.

As far as personal values are concerned, I never let commerce, or convenience, or the heat of the moment, get in the way of relationships with friends, neighbours, co-workers, and family. Life is just too short to piss it away on power struggles or misunderstandings.
Now pick it up, dust it off, tune it up, and get busy - we have life to live and music to make - and none of us is getting any younger wOO

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: