Kara-Moon Forum
May 16, 2024, 04:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Middle of the Street (Slightly Different Mix version :D )  (Read 6886 times)
TristezaOrange

« on: March 22, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »

This is another sunny, summery song I wrote recently. It is not finished yet (I'm looking for a singer, preferably a female one - actually I'm waiting for one to answer right now). But mostly it is done - in this version a nylon string guitar from Kore Player is playing the lead melody, which will be replaced by vocals in the final version. So don't expect a lot of realism from that guitar line, it's only a placeholder.

I also used the "Kontakt Sax and Brass" soundpack for Kore Player (which I bought on Friday) for the first time. This thing is awesome, I can't stop playing with it.  Grin

* middle of the street almost done.mp3 (3594.96 KB - downloaded 255 times.)
* Salo extraultraearly demo.mp3 (1287.3 KB - downloaded 403 times.)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:56:25 PM by TristezaOrange » Logged

Download my "Aerial And Trail EP" for free on Jamendo or buy it for peanuts at Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 10:08:15 PM »

I like the tune you'vce built up, but not the vocal. To me it just doesn't fit, an detracts rather than adds Huh

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
TristezaOrange

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 10:44:23 PM »

I like the tune you'vce built up, but not the vocal. To me it just doesn't fit, an detracts rather than adds Huh

Thanks for the comment folderol! Smiley I'm not going to leave the vocal in the finished version, it will only play during the first twenty-five or so seconds (ie the intro) - after that, the singer will take over.

Download my "Aerial And Trail EP" for free on Jamendo or buy it for peanuts at Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
blipp
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »

There's a slight dissonance that pops up every now and again that i find quite appealing. Very unusual groove that's nice and interesting. Will be interested to hear the final version with the female vocals.
TristezaOrange

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 12:54:51 AM »

Thanks blipp! I'll post the finished version as soon as it's done! Smiley

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »

This has a lot of potential.  I like the backing track but I’ll hold off on the comments until I hear the vocal part.

You did make me go back and examine the nylon string guitar in Kore Player.  It’s very impressive.  As is the Kontakt Sax and Brass soundpack.  I’ve had that one for about a year now.  That is the soundpack that convinced me to buy Kontakt3.

The older I get the better I was!
Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 09:20:07 AM »

This has a lot of potential.  I like the backing track but I’ll hold off on the comments until I hear the vocal part.

I look forward to it.
Excellent production so far. It's not overdone, the backing tracks sounds pretty natural, very good

Cheers
TristezaOrange

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 10:43:43 AM »

Thanks guys! The vocal version is going to be ready pretty soon, I guess!

magmavander
Frenchy but chic
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 04:01:50 PM »

I dig this one. Very chillout.
It has a happy feel really enjoyable.
The vocal sample is not a problem to me.
One of my favorite from you  Grin

Thanks!!

mag

Frenchy but chic
TristezaOrange

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 01:05:15 PM »

I dig this one. Very chillout.
It has a happy feel really enjoyable.
The vocal sample is not a problem to me.
One of my favorite from you  Grin

Thanks!!

mag

Thanks mag! The vocal version should be up soon! (within the hour-soon Cheesy )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: