Kara-Moon Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arguru - Sad News  (Read 5093 times)
kara
Kara-Moon, a site built by and for musicians
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

Music is my middle name

« on: June 05, 2007, 10:21:08 AM »

This is very bad news  Embarrassed

I know that a couple of you here uses Buzz,DiscoDSP products or Fruity Loop Studio.
Arguru died in car accident...

Here is a rough (Babelfish) translation of the spanish website that anounces the bad news

Antonio Angel Galindo Bottle, friend of Arguru, lets know the terrible news us: yesterday Sunday 3 of June, to 18:45 hours, the car of Juan Antonio [ left the road ] in the AP-7, near Benalmádena (Malaga), despeñando themselves and ending its life. Its burial was celebrated Monday to 17:30 today, in the park cemetery of Malaga, company of its relatives and friends more close friends. Arguru was [ hispasónico nº 2,751 ], one of most veteran. He was [ sworn of IV the Musical Battles ], celebrated in the spring of 2004, and many moments, active participant of our forums. But mainly, ] the 19 of July of 2002, George was known to found the company [ DiscoDSP along with Real. DiscoDSP is the person in charge of sintes as famous as [ Discovery ] and Vertigo. In [ December of year 2002 ] we already gave account of one of his first products, NightShine. Arguru was a great professional, who called the attention by the quality of his creations. Sintes of DiscoDSP is surely the perfected and powerful virtual instruments more of the market, without concessions in quality of sound. The community to tracker will have without a doubt a great memory of Arguru thanks to [ Aodix ], secuenciador-tracker very powerful, that incorporated professional MIDI, support VST and other characteristics. ] was also an important component of [ Smartelectronix and the scene [ Buzz ]. In 2004, DiscoDSP left to give to the jump to [ Image Line ], the creative company of the famous FL Studio. Arguru had a great implication in the development of FL Studio 7; it created in addition sampler Directwave, and very recent [ Deckadance ], a software for DJs. He was referring an absolute one of the small group of Spaniards who dedicate themselves professionally to the musical technology. Some we already remembered to him from the excited ones to char them of IRC-Hispanic, with its colleague laserman (George Real). Arguru always emphasized by its seriousness and the deep knowledge of the synthesis and the programming. A great loss, to an age in which nobody would have to leave this world. From we give to many spirits to family and friends him, and left to a sense memory for the brilliant Arguru here, to which we will never forget in Hispasonic. [
A great loss  Embarrassed
My condolences to his family Sad
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 10:26:12 AM by kara » Logged

_____oOo______ http://www.myspace.com/kaazduo

www.kara-moon.com, a site built by and for musicians
Support us at : http://www.mymajorcompany.com/Artistes/kaaz/
tERMoBLUe
Kara-Moon-Collective

sound-sample-jokey

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »

what *cry*  Shocked ...unfortunately, the best ones always die so young Sad ...rip

tro

Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 06:55:50 PM »

Rip  Sad
magmavander
Frenchy but chic
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 09:49:55 AM »

So sad, I use so often his old TB4004 in Buzz, one of the hundred great stuff he did... There is no justice.

Frenchy but chic
NeoN

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »

R.I.P.... Embarrassed
Servetus

Heretic

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 09:46:22 AM »

I'm late in finding this out- how incredibly tragic!

May Arguru rest in peace.

-Servetus  Cry

I like.. sound.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: