Kara-Moon Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Kara  (Read 14464 times)
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« on: April 19, 2011, 09:27:18 PM »

With my deepest sadness I have to announce that Kara is no longer with us.

Last week, Kara suddenly left us due of a heart seasure...

Kara was a source of inspiration for many of us.
Setting up the KM-site and forum was one of the greatest things I've done with my brother.

If he were still alive, I'm sure he would have told us to keep on going.
And allthough it won't be the same without him... this is what I intend to do.

I hope many of you will remember Kara and I hope his inspiration will be kept alive here in the very same KM-spirit that he created !

Moon
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 09:41:20 PM »

Cry
Deepest sympathy goes out to you, Moon and Azell.

There are no words of comfort that will help. We have all been robbed of a great talent and a wonderful inspiration ... but you have both been robbed of an essential part of your lives.

I know the Maestro will be auditioning for that eternal band with our brother Wyatt.

Cry
James

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:42:45 PM »

Very sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with the family.

Indeed, he was an inspiration. He also prodded a lot of us into trying out new ways of working as well as collaboration on diverse projects.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 11:02:24 PM »

Shocked! And sad!

I've known my good friend Kara for quite a few years. He was always quick to help with a song, give praise when praise was appropriate and make useful suggestions.

Damn, I'm having trouble dealing with this. Serves as a reminder to all of us just how fragile this worldly existence is.

He will be missed by all of us. My sincere condolences  to the family.

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 11:31:14 PM »

Moon,

I am profoundly sorry you lost your brother,& my deepest sympathies go out to your family as well. Cry

Kara was like a brother to all of us,as he looked out for us,cared for us & was always there when we needed help with something.

This forum is an important part of my life & I will miss Kara very much.

-Thom

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 01:52:05 AM »

An extraordinary man, our friend Kara.

I can't imagine how much he'll be missed by his immediate family in France and Belgium, but his good humour and helpful spirit will be sorely missed by musicians throughout Europe and the Americas.

There is a big empty place in our world right now...

Azell

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 11:45:28 AM »

Bonjour à tous les amis de Kara,
Déjà 1 semaine que Kara a quitté cette planète. J'espère qu'il en a trouvé une qui s'appelle musique. Son coeur s'est arrêté le 13 avril à 14h00. Je n'ai pas eu le temps de vous avertir, j'avais trop à faire pour organiser sa cérémonie d'adieu. Son corps est devenu cendres depuis lundi. Elles ont été éparpillées au jardin du souvenir à St Nicolas du Pélem. Si vous passez par là un jour, vous pourrez vous y recueillir.
Merci à James pour mon merveilleux cadeau "Eternel Love" et DDB (Sam en Français), ces 2 morceaux nous ont accompagnés pendant la cérémonie.
Je ne pourrai plus chanter maintenant sur ses nombreuses compositions. Ma voix va rester muette.
J'ai beaucoup de chagrin, mais j'espère que vous allez tous continuer et prendre la relève.
Azell

Hello to all friends of Kara,
Already 1 week that Kara has left this planet. I hope that he found one called “Music”. His heart stopped on 13 April to 14: 00. I have not had time to warn you, I had too much to do to organize his farewell ceremony. His body became ash since Monday. They were scattered in the garden of remembrance at “St Nicolas du Pélem”. If you pass by there one day, you can collect you.
Thanks to James for my wonderful gift "Eternel Love" and DDB (Sam in French), these 2 pieces with us during the ceremony. 
I can’t more now sing on his many compositions. My voice will remain silent. 
I have a lot of grief, but I hope that you will all continue and take over.
Azell.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:13:39 PM by Azell » Logged

Kara pour toujours
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 02:13:32 PM »

My deepest sympathies go out to Azell, Moon and the rest of the family.

Kara was a fantastic person as well as an outstanding musician. He helped me tremendously through out the short time I have been on the Kara-Moon forums. I will miss him like I would miss my own brother.

May Kara rest in peace and be playing in God’s heavenly band.  God bless Kara.

The older I get the better I was!
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 09:13:16 PM »

With permission from Moon I have made an announcement over at KVR where Kara had so many other friends.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=316556

James

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 09:31:17 PM »

Thanks. I was hoping somebody would.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
zvon

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 05:26:04 AM »

Just learned this sad news. My condolences to his family.
I only knew him through our emails but he certainly was a nice and gentle man.
magmavander
Frenchy but chic
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 10:54:13 AM »

oh... no...  Cry
Toutes mes condoléances à azell et moon, ainsi qu'à toute la famille.
Kara was like a member of our family, he was the guy that relies all of us together.
You are definitely in our heart, you will be in our music.
Told the angels to come here listening the music we will do, they will be amazed by the friendship that you, kara mon ami, have builded here.
Et merde...

Frenchy but chic
Alienz

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 07:08:01 PM »

I am shocked to hear to this, this is really sad news Sad
Best wishes to family and friends,
Gerard
Azell

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »

oh... no...  Cry
Kara was like a member of our family, he was the guy that relies all of us together.
Told the angels to come here listening the music we will do, they will be amazed by the friendship that you, kara mon ami, have builded here.
Et merde...

oh... no...  Cry
Et merde...

merci pour toutes les marques de sympathie. Kara passait beaucoup de temps sur le net mais c'était sa passion. il avait encore plein d'idées, que ce soit pour le site ou pour des compositions. J'espère que tout ça va continuer sans lui, car sinon ça voudrait dire qu'il aurait perdu son temps depuis toutes ces années. Comme mes soirées seront longues désormais, je viendrai régulièrement écouter vos oeuvres et pourquoi pas un jour, faire un concert en son honneur? Et que ceux qui sont Français n'hésitent pas car je ne suis pas très douée pour l'anglais.
J'espère qu'il fait un boeuf avec Wyatt, même s'il ne croyait en aucun Dieu.

Kara pour toujours
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »

J'espère qu'il fait un boeuf avec Wyatt, même s'il ne croyait en aucun Dieu.
[/quote]

Dear friends, note this: the only real immortality is the fact that you live on in the memory of other people. I for one, will never let my brother die. As long as I live, he will remain a part of me. As long as I live, I hope this place can keeps it's "kara-spirit" that my dear brother managed to create here... In this way, we'll give Kara his immortality...

And yes, Azell, I can promiss you... there will come another concert dedicated to Kara !

Moon
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: