Kara-Moon Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KVR OCT 12 "A Smoke Please"  (Read 4748 times)
shrikant

« on: October 23, 2012, 03:37:42 PM »

This month at KVR it is the Ghost story.Music for an imaginery Horror Movie.Here is my deadly attempt.Please do let me know how horrible,horrific or horrorful it was. Grin

This is the story :

The anxious victim treading the lonely path in the thick forest is in a  hurry. He has to reach home before dark.Someone stops him with "A Smoke Please".(It could be begging for Beetle nut,Tobacco or pinch of Snuff.) The lonely walker has been told countless number of times from his early childhood not to heed such a request.In his hurry and anxiety he forgets the advise and goes near the form lurking half hidden. As he offers the Tobacco,the person deliberately lets it fall. It has no proper hands.The feet are turned backward.You are not supposed to bend and pick up what you offered. You see the feet turned inward  and then,only then , realize your mistake and begin to run. The form now begins to chase floating like a headless swimmer.Arms try to embrace and engulf. The victim  on the run is lost in the forest running in circles.The chasing voice goes on relentlessly in his head.  He rests for a brief while thinking he has escaped only to find that it has reappeared. The chase goes on and on. The story has several endings.The victim somehow reaches home. Has high fever in the night.Goes into coma,gets hysteric,may die or loose mental balance for life.Please be careful about the ghost that asks for "A Smoke Please". We were told this story any number of times as kids.     

* 1210_shrikant_A Smoke Please.mp3 (4221.33 KB - downloaded 311 times.)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 08:53:48 PM »

Well that's certainly different. Quite spooky. I can tell it's an Indian ghost though Cheesy

I've not been following the KVR contests for a while now, so don't know how it compares with the rest.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 12:40:56 AM »

A technical ghost... with a cricket infestation. (I like this!) wOO

shrikant

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 03:20:54 AM »

Folderol and Oren,Happy that you liked it. Thanks  Grin
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 09:49:42 PM »

The race is on and the winner is US wOO

Super song

The older I get the better I was!
Azell

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 12:13:19 PM »

Super, moi j'aime beaucoup, juste ce qu'il faut d'angoissant et de drole. On pourrait faire un clip dans les forêts hantées Bretonnes  Cheesy
Great, I love it, just the right mix of scary and funny. It could be a clip in the haunted forests Brittany: D
Bravo
Azell

Kara pour toujours
shrikant

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 05:09:38 PM »

Mario and Madame Azell, Thanks. Grin Such appreciation always gives strength to go on.I am happy that you liked it.

Thanks once again.

Shrikant
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: