Kara-Moon Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KVR Aug 11 Leaves Dry on Water  (Read 4966 times)
shrikant

« on: August 22, 2011, 07:07:22 AM »

Supposed to use five ingredients in the track as much as possible.(That is my understanding) I have used five free plugins here.
Guru (CM),Syntar, Tapeotronic,Synth1 and Hades XT.(Guru came with the  Computer Music magazine)
Tried to imagine Dry leaves floating on water or leaves drifting/d(r)ying in sunshine.
Please do let me know your views.

Shrikant

* 1108_shrikant_ Leaves Dry on Water.mp3 (4191.88 KB - downloaded 329 times.)
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 07:33:56 AM »

...strangely enough, I imagined 5 dry leaves floating... Grin

Good composition - relaxing, lots of interesting interaction between instruments. Cool

shrikant

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 04:52:12 PM »

...strangely enough, I imagined 5 dry leaves floating... Grin

Good composition - relaxing, lots of interesting interaction between instruments. Cool

Thanks Oren.
Five dry leaves  Grin Not a bad idea. I could have used that to gain some points/votes in the contest.

Thanks once again.

Shrikant
Azell

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 06:05:37 PM »

pas mal; mais, pour ma part, je trouve le tempo un peu trop rapide. Peux-tu essayer avec un tempo + lent?

not bad, but for my part, I find the tempo too fast. Can you try with a slow tempo +?
Azell

Kara pour toujours
shrikant

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 06:31:23 PM »

pas mal; mais, pour ma part, je trouve le tempo un peu trop rapide. Peux-tu essayer avec un tempo + lent?

not bad, but for my part, I find the tempo too fast. Can you try with a slow tempo +?
Azell

I tried my french  learnt more than 15 years ago.No dictionary or net help is used. Have a nice laugh.
Ce nes pas tres diffisil pour moi d'ecrir en francais.mais pour vous cet'ait impossible de comprendre exactmont ques que il ya je voulez  communique. votre opionion est tres'important pour moi. merci monsieur Azell. Apres une gap de dis cinq anne jecrir  en francais. je vul (want to)d' essayer une nouvo tempo pour cette piece.   
merci beaucoup

Shrikant

Azell

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 06:59:19 PM »

merci Shrikant
 Smiley

Kara pour toujours
shrikant

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 01:02:00 AM »

merci Shrikant
 Smiley

I wanted to say that I may use my French but it would be impossible for you to understand what I am saying or trying to communicate in French. If you are shocked by my atrocious French,then it was worth the effort.  I was not trying to say that you will not understand the meaning of my music. Since there is a possibility of this meaning emerging, I am clarifying  to say that was not at all the idea. Grin
Your opinion is of great value for me.
I hope you had a good laugh.

Shrikant
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: