Kara-Moon Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music links don't work anymore? (sort of fixed; browser dependend issue)  (Read 3821 times)
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon Master

« on: March 26, 2007, 10:39:49 PM »

Hi Kara or Moon,

I have one problem and a question. For some reason I can't get my new song to work correctly after uploading (Ocean Coast part two). I have uploaded it twice but a click on the link (and on the speaker icon behind the song in my list of tracks) doesn't seem to return an mp3. Strangely, this also seems to be the problem now with the Ocean Coast part one track, even though that one worked before... Could you please look at this?

Now my question: while looking at this I tried to look for a way to delete my uploaded tracks that went wrong but I couldn't find a delete facility. Am I missing something or is this not implemented?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 02:57:46 PM by Marc JX8P » Logged

Also known as Marc JXP
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 06:23:34 AM »

Marc,

The link seems to work fine on my PC. Untill now, we did have problems with songs that were uploaded to the forum, but never with the songs under the artist section of the site. (?)
It is possible however that there was a disturbancy somewhere. So please keep me informed about this issue if it still occurs. 

The delete function is not implemented yet, but this will become available very shortly (first half of april). You will also be able to change the name, description, style of the song.

Moon
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 08:12:15 AM »

Yes, under IE7 they now seem to be working fine. I'll try again later to see if it was browser related (although I don't think so as other songs worked). Glad to see it works again! Thanks for looking at it.

Also known as Marc JXP
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 11:25:05 AM »

Thanks for looking at it.

You're welcom !  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: