Kara-Moon Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:27:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which M-Audio Axiom series?  (Read 14339 times)
Fred S
Moderators Views

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 05:09:37 AM »

By the way,I never interpreted our postings back & forth as being an argument,but us just merely having a friendly discussion...& if you felt as though it was a dispute,then I'm sorry you got that impression.

Oh good! Not on your part at all. I just tend to come off emphatic at times Embarrassed   

As Oren is alluding to, I think you can use Audacity for recording audio. Even if it doesn't re-wire to Reason, you should be able to write your tune in Reason, render it to wav, import it in Audacity and add your vocals or other recorded audio there.

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 02:24:41 PM »

Oren & Fred,

I never thought of Audacity as a multi-tracker,but then again,I've only been using it as a means to converting files & amplify songs....I will certainly give Audacity a go in this area then! Cool

SamAsh is having a $75 off sale store-wide(supposedly)...although it's never truly a sale on all of their merchandise,but perhaps I will be able to get the Reason software on sale & I'll have it much sooner than later. Cool

-Thom
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 01:51:19 AM by elwoodblues1969 » Logged

Wyatt
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 01:52:23 AM »

When I am buying something spendy, I always go for the deal. Grin

Best of luck with that. I can't wait to hear what you do with it.

Cool

Wyatt

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: