Kara-Moon Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Members information: The moderators team  (Read 3878 times)
kara
Kara-Moon, a site built by and for musicians
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

Music is my middle name

« on: April 01, 2008, 08:21:49 AM »

Our moderator team is finally complete 

I want to use this occasion to present the team to the members, and explain a bit what they do.
- First of all, they keep a watching eye on the forum to avoid as much as possible spam posts. Most spams are detected pretty fast by us, but if one slips trough the mazes, you can contact one of them (by pm) to take action.
- They monitor the different posts. We are a very friendly music forum where collaboration between musicians and reviews of songs is our main goal. One of the main objectives of the KM forum, is to keep a positive attitude and help others as much as possible. We also avoid all flame wars about different daw, technologies,....
- If you need help with this forum, you can contact them by PM and they will be happy to help you.
- Also if you need an extra track for your song and you don't know who to ask, ask a moderator. We know all members and we will be glad to put you in contact with a musician that plays the instrument you are looking for.

Let me present you the team of moderators we have here on the site, the different moderators will chime in themselves to explain a bit who they are :

Kara
One of both owners of the site.
Keyboard & bass guitar player. Very open to all styles of music with a preference for experimental stuff, Going from jazz to experimental electronic.
Working with a lot of hardware and a Linux DAW.

Moon
The second owner of the site. The wiz-kid that keeps the site up and running. Tries to play electronic styles on keyboard.

Rharv
Multi-instrumentalist, mixing and mastering engineer

Oren
Guitar player, also a very good mastering engineer.

NeoN
Guitars, Keyboards and a Singer

Fred S
Keyboards and guitar

Marc JX8P
Keyboards, extremely good in sound design

Offthewall
Guitar, bass guitar and penny whistle.

Also, if you are looking for mixing advice and mastering of your song, you should know that we are affiliated with a professional mastering house Your Best Sound. You can visit there site here : www.yourbestsound.com

And finally, in 2007 we made our first KM collaboration CD 'In a spin', you can read more about it here : http://www.kara-moon.com/inaspin/
A second edition, this time called 'Respect' is in the making, you can find more about this here in the forum.

Enjoy yourself here.

Kara 
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 10:59:17 AM by Moon » Logged

_____oOo______ http://www.myspace.com/kaazduo

www.kara-moon.com, a site built by and for musicians
Support us at : http://www.mymajorcompany.com/Artistes/kaaz/
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »

Oh yeah, the "Mod Squad" - good people.

When I ask them why they signed me up, they just say, "Shut up and play your guitar." Which I do, most times... Grin

Anything you need to know about me is on the "Staff" page of YourBestSound.com where Rharv, Moon, and I spend time helping folks make their music ready for release on CD or for Digital Download.

Now, get back to your music Angry

Oren.

Max el Belga
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »

YourBestSound.com, a nice site.  Good iniciative ! Grin

Cheers,

Max... .. . wOO
mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 10:55:11 PM »

Oh yeah, the "Mod Squad" - good people.

When I ask them why they signed me up, they just say, "Shut up and play your guitar." Which I do, most times... Grin

hahahaha

do not judge music by it's drug!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: