Kara-Moon Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KVR july contest song  (Read 4677 times)
mvrasseli

« on: July 12, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »

My music for the KVR contest july.
It's not good but it's what I can do.

* 1007_mvrasseli_the_world_must_carry_on.mp3.mp3 (1876.04 KB - downloaded 354 times.)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 12:17:07 PM by mvrasseli » Logged

offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 09:13:52 PM »

Shocked
Hi there,

and welcome to Kara-Moon, my friend.

First off ... if you want to post stuff for KVR contests you are best off to put it in the 'General' section of the Auditorium further down the page. It may get noticed more there.  Cool

As for your contribution ... this is a lovely piece of piano playing. A beautiful composition. I really like the 'spaced-out' ambience. It does sound like a live performance in a concert hall ... recorded from the back on a tape recorder  Roll Eyes  Like it  Grin
For the contest, it's a shame that you have 'buried' the vocal so much ... it would have been better more up-front.

Why not give us a post in the 'Hello/Into Area' so we can get acquainted.  Cheesy

Wink
James

mvrasseli

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »

Hello James, thanks for the comments, I know that the vocals are a kind of nonsense. The problem is that I composed the song before I know that the theme of the contest is spreechtimme and I had to put some lyrics in the song and I did it the worst way It can be done  Embarrassed  . The worst part is that I can't speak english fine and The song sounded very strange kkk.
Thanks, I'll post an introdution post.

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »

Welcome,

I really enjoyed the piano.  Super chops.

I agree with James about the vocal, but I understand where you are coming from.

PS – some more piano pieces would be nice.  Also be sure to check out the other Kara-Moon areas.  We do a lot of collaborations here and your piano and keyboard(?) skills would add a lot.

The older I get the better I was!
isle3music

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 12:45:54 AM »

Well I can hear that nice piano for sure(boy can you play)but I couldn't hear what was going on with the vocals,maybe you can go back and redo them
Thanks for sharing
Rui
mvrasseli

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »

Welcome,

I really enjoyed the piano.  Super chops.

I agree with James about the vocal, but I understand where you are coming from.

PS – some more piano pieces would be nice.  Also be sure to check out the other Kara-Moon areas.  We do a lot of collaborations here and your piano and keyboard(?) skills would add a lot.

Actually I don't play piano, I just put a midi file I wrote in a score editor in a DAW and add some tweaks to make it sounds more "human". The instrument I play is the Guitar, take a look at my page:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/4766441/4b1ec91a/sharing.html
There are a lot of music and other stuff I made. I'll take a look in the other sections see you there!

Well I can hear that nice piano for sure(boy can you play)but I couldn't hear what was going on with the vocals,maybe you can go back and redo them
Thanks for sharing
Rui
I think it's too late to do it again  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: