Kara-Moon Forum
April 29, 2024, 02:07:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter Namm 2008  (Read 3695 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: January 18, 2008, 02:22:06 AM »

I've been anticipating this show feverishly,as what's more exciting than new gear! wOO
However though,it seems to be more of a show to entertain,rather than introducing products before thier release date...meaning that some of the crap on exhibit is just prototypes to dazzle people visually.

For instance,the new spin on the Korg X50A,which seemingly,is nothing more than the same synth,only with a camouflage face on it...yes,that's right-a military-style design.

Samson has revamped thier Resolv line using a new woofer material that is made of woven carbon fiber-which is really interesting and it's very futuristic,as you may have guessed,but as for any drastic sonic improvements..who knows?

The products that were revealed in th show are on display at sweetwater.com and since this is only the first day of the show,hopefully they're will be some more interesting gear...of course,right now,there is a bunch of other various stuff in other categories that I did not check out-so maybe there is other gear that is useful.

Here's the link to Sweetwater's coverage of the show;

http://www.sweetwater.com/publications/reports/?action=day&sid=37&day=1

Enjoy,

Thom

rharv
Use in Moderation
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

Glad to be here

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 03:04:41 AM »

My parents left yesterday for the show. I was wishing I could go..usually a lot of fun. But school comes first.

Make your sound your own!

http://www.motagator.net/bands/556/
Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »

Interesting report (link), Thanks

Cheers
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 08:07:07 PM »

... but... but... they want money Shocked

.... whatever that is Wink

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: