Kara-Moon Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:28:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0901052031 (oppisote).mp3  (Read 15836 times)
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2009, 04:27:02 PM »

I would like to see the song a little longer with a maybe little less guitar and a little more of your synths.  When I do collaborations I just play all I can knowing that some stuff will be cut.  I leave it up to the composer to pick and choose what they want.  So as I said feel free to cut, paste and hack away at the guitar parts.  NO problem at all at this end if you do.  Also feel free to adjust the track volumes as you see fit.  If you would like more and/or something changed feel free to contact me.  I’ll do the best I can.

Where should I send the tracks?  Send me a PM if you wish or just post here where to send them.  Also what format do you want, MP3, Ape or Flac files?  Your choice.

The older I get the better I was!
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »

Very cool, this could be played in any freejazz club here  Cool

k

Thanx for the vote of confidence Kara.  It’s greatly appreciated.

The older I get the better I was!
mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »

Very cool, this could be played in any freejazz club here  Cool

k

Thanx for the vote of confidence Kara.  It’s greatly appreciated.

i second that!  Shocked

do not judge music by it's drug!
mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2009, 04:53:15 PM »

I would like to see the song a little longer with a maybe little less guitar and a little more of your synths.  When I do collaborations I just play all I can knowing that some stuff will be cut.  I leave it up to the composer to pick and choose what they want.  So as I said feel free to cut, paste and hack away at the guitar parts.  NO problem at all at this end if you do.  Also feel free to adjust the track volumes as you see fit.  If you would like more and/or something changed feel free to contact me.  I’ll do the best I can.

Where should I send the tracks?  Send me a PM if you wish or just post here where to send them.  Also what format do you want, MP3, Ape or Flac files?  Your choice.

pass 'em on as FLAC's to mlit83 at gmail.com

i'll make the tune longer. tis a bit short at the moment.

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »

...but i'm a total newb at mixing and mastering, so shoot me if i'm wrong! i'd like the mixdowns very much. would you like to make this a longer track, or should we just leave it be?

Hold it there fellas. This little gem is just about perfect, both as a composition, and as a mix. Tweak a bit, perhaps, but show some respect for your creation.  wOO

mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »

i like the minimalism. i wouldn't want to do too much with it

Wyatt
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »

...but i'm a total newb at mixing and mastering, so shoot me if i'm wrong! i'd like the mixdowns very much. would you like to make this a longer track, or should we just leave it be?

Hold it there fellas. This little gem is just about perfect, both as a composition, and as a mix. Tweak a bit, perhaps, but show some respect for your creation.  wOO

+1

Cool

Wyatt

Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 11:18:13 AM »

Woow ! the latest reworked version is just fine.
Cool experimental vibe in there.

Cheers
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: