Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer & Nuts....  (Read 336068 times)
Martin E
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #450 on: June 18, 2008, 10:03:11 PM »

No luck for the French. France-Italy  0-2

Netherlands - Romenia  2-0

The Dutch have to face the Russian team now on saturday in the quarter final. They look a pretty dangerous side. And they have a Dutch coach as well  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:00:46 AM by Martin E » Logged
Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #451 on: June 19, 2008, 06:08:12 PM »

Oh Russia - Netherlands is going to be a big match indeed.
I couldn't watch an entire game so far, but the next finals are going to be interesting.
Martin E
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #452 on: June 22, 2008, 10:01:40 AM »

Quarter final result: Russia-The Netherlands  3-1  Sad 

The Dutch team didn't perform on the level that they had shown at the group stage.  The Dutch fans can pack up their gear and go home

Oh, well back to F1
Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #453 on: June 22, 2008, 10:16:46 AM »

Oh the match was up to the expectations, 2 great teams...

Yess, looking forward to see if Ferrari dominates the race as they did in qualyfing...  Undecided
Wyatt
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #454 on: June 22, 2008, 04:29:42 PM »

Saw this on Yahoo this morning:

Scott Kalitta's Funny Car burns as it heads down the track during qualifying Saturday, June 21, 2008, for the Lucas Oil NHRA SuperNationals at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park in Englishtown, N.J. Kalitta died after the car burst into flames and crashed at the end of the track.
(AP Photo/Kevin Hodapp)

Cool

Wyatt

Fred S
Moderators Views

« Reply #455 on: June 24, 2008, 01:22:04 AM »

Scott Kalitta's Funny Car burns as it heads down the track during qualifying Saturday, June 21, 2008
Saw the footage on Sunday. It basically just exploded, then again at the end of the track. You could tell from the footage he wasn't going to survive it. Tragic.

Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #456 on: June 24, 2008, 07:59:07 PM »

Sad I heard the news and I think these races are beyond dangerous...
Very sad news
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2008, 08:34:19 PM »

On another thread Oren said he was glad to see me back - I didn't have the face to make side comments on there so I thought I'd front it out here Grin

Yes Oren, Croatia treated me very well. A great relaxing week in the sun with no newspapers, TV, Internet - Not even radio - bliss Cool

Mostly I meandered up and down the shoreline, the hardest decision being whether to chill in the sea or the next bar. I tried both - frequently Tongue

I may have to check it out again next year as I still haven't concluded which was best.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »

Yes Oren, Croatia treated me very well. A great relaxing week in the sun with no newspapers, TV, Internet - Not even radio - bliss Cool

Couldn't happen to a nicer ZynAddSubFX player! Wink

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #459 on: June 29, 2008, 12:57:17 AM »

Thanks Oren Grin

I'm having a late night/early morning today - been watching excerpts of the Glastonbury festival on the good old BBC. I really wish I was there. The Glastonbury crowd is very enthusiastic and supportive of the musicians.

There had been some sniping in the press about the lineup, especially about Jay Z. Now rap really isn't my thing, but kudos to the guy for turning it round on his critics and using their own words to show them up. The crowd loved it Cheesy

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Martin E
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #460 on: June 29, 2008, 08:12:17 AM »

Been watching Glastonbury as well. Good to see the weather is holding up. Last year was a disaster. Amy Whinehouse was great. Everyone expected her to drop off the stage after she had been to the hospital earlier this week  Grin Duffy is another one of my favourites at the moment.
One of the best festivals in Europe.
Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #461 on: July 06, 2008, 04:12:54 PM »

Very confused race at Silverstone... the rain was a factor...  Undecided
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #462 on: July 06, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »

This was a typical English summer day - of course that gives our lads a distinct advantage as it's normal motorway driving conditions Grin

Strange (and costly) decision by Ferrari on tyres Huh

Did you get the impression that the crowd were, erm, somewhat 'pleased' with the result Cheesy

- Will
Laguna Rising
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #463 on: July 06, 2008, 08:01:07 PM »

Did you get the impression that the crowd were, erm, somewhat 'pleased' with the result Cheesy

Grin

The Wimbledon Nadal-Federer match is also very interesting despite the many interruptions...  Shocked
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #464 on: July 19, 2008, 09:26:54 PM »

I saw a magnificent sunset this evening (sorry didn't have a camera with me). There were quite thick 'fluffy' clouds over most of the sky except to the West, so the sun was lighting up the undersides of the clouds. Really dramatic, lots of reds, oranges, and golds.

- Will
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: