Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:36:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget about keys or guitars... here's the future !  (Read 5962 times)
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« on: October 31, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »

The future: it's called Eigenharp Alpha !

Ok, judging by it's pricetag, the future is expensive and more likely not to come very soon.

If you want to find out more: check this one: http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/16/eigenharp-alpha-pico-demo-and-mind-blowing-concert-hands-on/
Oren
Moderators Views
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »

Big potential, here

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »

$5,814.00 for this thing??I'm all for advances in technology,but from a tactile standpoint,this device would be tantamount to making music on a alpha/numerical computer keyboard.

A vast array of buttons that are entirely too small to effectively utilize all of it's functions....besides which,nothing could ever replace the fun of a real keybed and a fret board.

Honestly,I think technology peaked with the invention of the guitar synth.

-Thom

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 05:46:34 PM »

Well I guess it looks impressive on stage, but I've never been one for the all-in-one strategy. I like to mix and match to suit myself, besides which I think too much is juet, well, too much Huh

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
impablomations

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 09:22:14 PM »

I think it looks pretty interesting, I know I'd certainly love to spend a few days getting to grips with one.  Now if I can only find some kind person to loan me $6000  Grin

It looks like quite an interesting idea.

I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world... perhaps you've seen it. - Steven Wright

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: