Kara-Moon Forum
April 29, 2024, 09:22:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edit window vrs. view  (Read 3152 times)
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« on: December 29, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »

Maybe it's just me (and my old eyes) or that I'm missing a setting!

But, when I view messages the font size is just fine.

But, when I go to create a message or edit .. the font size is about 1/2 the size of the view-mode.

So, I'm quite grateful for the ctrl-(+-) in Firefox. But, should there not be an easier way?

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 11:45:17 PM »

Somewhere in Firefox's preferences (can't remember exactly where) you can set a minimum font size. You can also use the mouse scroll wheel while pressing CTRL for a quick size change Smiley

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 12:43:38 AM »

Okay, maybe ... just figured out the problem. I was using the Classic YAbb Theme. Changing to  Musiconica makes a huge difference!

Maybe I should ask to have the YAbb theme "fixed" up! To my eyes the blue is much easier to deal with.

Fonts are fine now. Matter of fact, the editing font size appears to be larger than the viewing font. And, I tried with Google-Chrome a few minutes ago and it looks the same as Firefox. So, must be the theme Smiley

I don't suggest to set the minimum font size in FF. It buggers up the appearance of many web pages. Nicely, FF does remember the magnification setting for individual pages ... but it seems to need "resetting" from time to time.

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: