Kara-Moon Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:28:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KVR march  (Read 4388 times)
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« on: March 22, 2010, 10:17:35 PM »

Cool
I had the dubious honour of selecting the theme for this month ..... and then real life jumped in with both feet and hasn't allowed me time to get fully involved.  Roll Eyes

I did manage to grab a couple of hours yesterday for a quick recording and another hour tonight to make a mix ... so here is my version of 'a round'.

Two acoustic guitars, a bouzouki and a bass .... all with 'round' wound strings  Cheesy

Wink
James

* 1003_offthewall_roundwound(strings).mp3 (4181.92 KB - downloaded 320 times.)

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 12:54:42 AM »

As Ted Mack (host of the American show “Ted Mack’s Amateur Hour” – a show that ran on Television from 1940 through 1970) would say “Round and Round she goes where she stops nobody knows”!  Well I do.  It stopped in my keeper folder  wOO

Excellent James, excellent sound and outstanding picking my friend.  You are one multi-talented individual.

The older I get the better I was!
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »

Excellent James, excellent sound and outstanding picking my friend.  You are one multi-talented individual.

I am constantly amazed at your ability to record and produce acoustic stringed instruments, Mr. Fraser! Shocked

offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 10:06:38 PM »

Cool
Thanks for the kind comments, guys.

I got to admit, though, that this really was a 'quicky' with very little refinement  Embarrassed

Wink
James

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 10:47:44 PM »

Very nice interweaving of the instruments - no surprise there - I was slightly disapointed that there was no whistle, but then you were a bit rushed so I'll let you off this time Roll Eyes Grin

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Vger

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 08:47:08 PM »

Hi

Thanks for letting user upload their stuff for the contest here.

Here's mine:

* 1003_V'ger_Kalachakra.mp3 (4219.88 KB - downloaded 316 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: