Kara-Moon Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:25:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NI Komplete 6 on the way....  (Read 2152 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: April 27, 2010, 12:27:59 AM »

Once I got past my rant over the Kore Player fiasco,I returned to the NI website and explored deeper into their audio/video demos of each component of the Komplete 6 bundle and had an epiphany....not only is Komplete 6 an insane value,but this software is also every dream synthesizer/drum machine and sampler I've ever lusted after and it's ALL in one package!!
There was a time when I had thought that Reason 4 was the beginning and end to all that I wanted in software,but the Komplete 6 really is in fact-COMPLETE!
I am thoroughly convinced-beyond the shadow of a doubt,that the Komplete 6 will provide a lifetime of sounds & song creation and the best part it,is that it's all on DVD ROM discs and I'll never have to be bothered any troublesome download updates!

I also spoke with my sales engineer at Sweetwater about Komplete 6 and they provide a lifetime of product support on everything you buy and they even have remote access to your computer,to provide all the help you need in a computer crisis....how frichen cool is that!! Afro

@Mario........I know you're a big software hound,as you have quite an arsenal of different VST's,so I urge you to comb through the Komplete 6 bundle(if you haven't already).
Like you,I am always looking for the ultimate bargain and just today,I was checking out the IK Multimedia Composer Trio software(which is a great value,for $139 at bhphotovideo.com),but my gut told me to go with the NI K6-because if I did not,I knew I would regret it later.

I really only have a computer big enough for one VST bundle,so the NI K6 is it for me!
Cheesy

-Thom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: