Kara-Moon Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:07:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kara  (Read 14427 times)
MRT

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 11:46:24 PM »

I was deeply saddened to hear of the loss of your brother. My condolences to you and the family members touched by this loss. I have fond memories of my brief communications with Kara and his willingness to help. His input here will surely be missed.
Daniel Pompougnac

There's a little wind, today...

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 04:32:57 PM »

Merci, Kara, pour ta gentillesse, pour tout ce que tu as construit pour de nombreux musiciens.
Toutes mes condoléances à sa Azell, à sa famille, à tous ses proches.
Daniel

Azell

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 07:06:46 AM »

Merci, Kara, pour ta gentillesse, pour tout ce que tu as construit pour de nombreux musiciens.
Toutes mes condoléances à sa Azell, à sa famille, à tous ses proches.
Daniel
merci Daniel,
il a passé des heures et des heures avec vous tous, ça n'a pas toujours été facile pour moi, mais ça le rendait tellement heureux que je lui ai laissé cette liberté. Liberté récompensée car il me demandait souvent mon avis, il avait toujours très confiance en mon oreille pour l'harmonique. Je n'arrive pas à imaginer ma vie sans ses "tiens, écoute", "alors, qu'est-ce que t'en penses?".
J'espère que vous allez tous pouvoir récupérer à travers les ondes, toutes les compositions qu'il avait encore enfouies dans sa tête...

he spent hours and hours with you all, it has not always been easy for me but it made him so happy that I gave him that freedom. Freedom rewarded because he often asked my opinion, he had always trusted my ear to the harmonic. I can not imagine my life without her "hey, listen, " "so, what do you think?".
I hope you'll all be able to recover through the airwaves, all the compositions he had still buried in his head ...

Kara pour toujours
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 03:56:05 PM »

Thank you very much for sharing that insight.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
stephenwyoung

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 08:27:16 PM »

I am a new member of Kara-Moon, and as such, did not get to know Kara.  (He did post a very nice welcome to me on my first post, which I thought was very kind and thoughtful.)  And it is obvious from what I read here that he was and is very much beloved.  My heart goes out to all the family and friends.  In a very real sense, we are all part of one big musical family.  I pray that God give comfort to you all.

Steve
NeoN

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »

I can't believe this.......

I will always remember him.......

My condolences to his family as well......... Sad

Max el Belga
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 05:59:17 PM »

Terrible ! It ain´t right ! This should be forbidden by law !
A lot of people will miss you very much, Ron.

Moon, ik wist niet dat je z´n broer was/bent ! Sterkte.

Max... .. . Sad
bahgheera

Trippy by nature

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 07:25:06 PM »

What can I say that hasn't been said already? The world has lost a great musician and a good person. I got to know Kara back in our days at The Auditorium, but when that forum shut down we went our separate ways. Now I wish I'd stopped by here more often. Kara helped me out tremendously with my music (one particular track especially), and I know he's done the same thing for many others. He will be missed.

I'm not a pessimist; I'm simply an optimist that is continually presented with half-empty glasses.
Mick Emery

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 04:38:17 AM »

I just learned the sad news today.
My thoughts & prayers go out to Kara's family.

Mick

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: