Kara-Moon Forum
April 29, 2024, 02:24:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum  (Read 5079 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: August 03, 2011, 01:46:19 AM »

This is my first substantial investment in video editing software-but even still,a very modest one at best,as I am not quite as much of a film making hobbyist as I am a musician.
However though,for a $100 program,it is an absolute pleasure to work with,as it has some fairly deep editing with some nice effects.

Lately,I have been posting quite a bit on the KVR forum,but once I discovered that SoundClick.com only has a 128kbps limit,I decided to post my songs there in the form of YouTube videos-which is quite fantastic actually,since I can easily upload 16 bit WAV quality songs.

I really love the way video accentuates the mood of a song and conveys a lot more emotion and this video is just a modest sample of what this video program is capable of;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0N5ZuHBG4E

-Thom

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:13:06 PM »

Looks like they are quibbling about some perceived copyright infringement, dude.

Sorry I missed it... Sad

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:33:41 PM »

Someone on KVR supposedly experienced the same thing,but I have no problem viewing it...what the hell??? Scores of people on YouTube upload movie clips constantly.Besides which,in the rules,it states that you are not to upload TV shows or commercials,which I did not do. Huh

-Thom

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 12:02:46 AM »

For anyone else who may have an issue,here's another link;

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=121108511317960&comments&notif_t=like

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 01:36:00 AM »

Saw it, heard it, liked it. Cool idea, Mr S.!

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 03:05:37 AM »

Thanks for the hearty thumbs up,appreciate it,Sir!

-Thom

SLD Music

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 01:01:21 PM »

Nice track, Thom.

I too am a Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD user.  Its got it's... hiccups now and then, but I like it quite a bit.

Just FYI regarding YouTube's rules:

"D.You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant YouTube all of the license rights granted herein."

You don't hold the copyright for the Bourne movies.  That's why they pulled it. It's not just their rules, it's the law. Technically, we shouldn't even be posting cover songs here on Kara-Moon without paying licensing fees.  This forum isn't the only one that ignores that rule, though. Smiley  It's rampant.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:03:57 PM by SLD Music » Logged
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 02:33:58 PM »

Scott,

Technically speaking,making a copy of any kind from a CD is illegal,but consumers have been copying their CD's to cassette & the like,since CD's first came out.
It's a complete mystery to me,how folks experienced a blockade of my video,as it has always worked fine on my end,without any incident whatsoever.
YouTube has this disclaimer to protect themselves legally,so that they are exempt form any liability,nothing more.My video was not pulled,as it is still there.

If NBC Universal wanted to push the issue,then of course,the video will have to be removed,but as you may have noticed...hundreds of people post movies & such,on YouTube.

This is the notice I received from YouTube,moments after I initially posted my video;

Dear UniformedServices69,
Your video, Daerius(The Bourne Continuum).wmv, may have content that is owned or licensed by NBC Universal.
No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

Anyhow,thanks for your comments.

-Thom
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:46:36 PM by elwoodblues1969 » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: