Kara-Moon Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:46:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trance synth work  (Read 12900 times)
Timothee

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 07:30:12 PM »

Hey thanks Oren for posting some new music to listen to...I've listened to a bit so far, but not all...  Another thing  on electronic genres is you can combine them quite easily such as trance house or minimal tech, and you can pretty much make a progressive anything... This may be why so many people, including me can be baffled as to what genre a particular song falls under...  for instance I like to make progressive electro house songs, with minimal influence, and a bit of techno flavour... If you look at the history of electronic music, you should be able to place songs better according to what type of sounds and effects are used... for example, acid trance and goa-psy trance are very similar in that they share a type of lead synth that moves around a lot with a bizarre wet lfo and some porta...if you used the same synth in a house song, you could call it goa-psy house...  Anyways keep looking for the answers, cause they are out there...

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 04:57:56 AM »

This may be why so many people, including me can be baffled as to what genre a particular song falls under...  If you look at the history of electronic music, you should be able to place songs better according to what type of sounds and effects are used...   Anyways keep looking for the answers, cause they are out there...

Ain't that the truth... Grin ...enter, the world wide web...

Azell

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »

for me it's just I LOVE IT (conversations of guys are too technical for me) Undecided
Bravo
Azell

Kara pour toujours
Timothee

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 03:16:55 AM »

Thanks Azell, I am glad you love it...I look forward to making more awesome trance songs in the future,as I think I've now got my foot in the door to trance, and electronic music finally... It's been countless hours of trial and error, along with hundreds of projects and tireless studying, but now I have arrived at the beginning of my journey...!!!  Thanks again..

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: