Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:49:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Single "Dirait-On" Available on iTunes US  (Read 8796 times)
SLD Music

« on: December 14, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »

My recording of Morten Lauridsen's "Dirait-On", a choral piece for which I performed all the parts along with the piano, is now available on the iTunes US store.  I apologize to my friends outside the US--as navigating international licensing rights takes time, and I haven't secured them as of yet.

For those interested, or those just interested in the preview, here is the iTunes link:

Dirait-On on iTunes

Any proceeds from this release will help me fund my trip to sing at Carnegie Hall in New York City in March of 2012.  So if you like it, please pass it on.

Oh, and my apologies in advance for the butchered French pronunciation.  Smiley
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 09:36:52 PM »

Congratulations on this development - an ambitious undertaking, executed with your usual style.

SLD Music

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 12:46:56 AM »

Thanks for listenin, Oren.  Smiley
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 09:46:33 PM »

Lips Sealed
Sorry, I don't have i-tune software, but from the little snippet of a preview this sounds like beautiful stuff.

Just what we have come to expect from you, Scott.

Wink
James

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 10:48:25 PM »

I'm afraid i don't have any iTunes stuff either Sad

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
SLD Music

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »

I understand.  iTunes isn't my favorite thing in the world either, but it was one of the few avenues of distribution I have that is within the bounds of my license--at least as it is right now.  So... there it is.

Thank you both for the support.  Smiley
Azell

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 05:55:14 PM »

comment fait on pour écouter??

Kara pour toujours
SLD Music

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 01:59:21 PM »

Azell,

I just recently (in the last couple of days) received rights to distribute internationally.  So it will be available outside the US soon.  To be honest, though, I'm very nervous to hear your reaction, Azell, because I'm quite sure I've mangled the French pronunciation beyond all recognition.

Again, I apologize in advance.  I did my best. 

There will be a streaming version of the full song you'll all be able to listen to for free at some point (for a limited time though, since it'll be free for you, not for me)--I'll keep you posted when it's available.

Je viens récemment (dans les deux derniers jours) a reçu les droits de distribution internationale. Ainsi, il sera disponible en dehors des Etats-Unis prochainement. Pour être honnête, cependant, je suis très nerveux d'entendre votre réaction, Azell, parce que je suis assez sûr que j'ai mutilé la prononciation française au-delà de toute reconnaissance.

Encore une fois, je m'excuse à l'avance. J'ai fait de mon mieux.

Il y aura une version streaming de la chanson complète, vous serez tous en mesure d'écouter gratuitement à un certain moment (pour un temps limité cependant, puisque ce sera gratuit pour vous, pas pour moi) - Je vais garder vous avez signalé quand il sera disponible.
Azell

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 02:42:11 PM »

ok, pas de problèmes. Bonne fin d'année

Kara pour toujours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: