Kara-Moon Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:00:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1969(Leroy The Painter)  (Read 4513 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: February 21, 2012, 06:51:17 AM »

I was really knocked about by one of Phil X's little axe-ditties he played on the 1969 Fender Stratocaster,so I was left with no choice but to download the YouTube video,convert it to MP3 and then import it into my DAW...whereby I concocted an entire song from it.

I began with a cutting & pasting procedure & then I followed Oren's audio tip on creating a stereo track from the monaural one,for the purpose of being able to apply a stereo effect to the axe-track properly.As you might have surmised from the title of this song,the theme of this tune is utter nonsense...but what can I say,I was just bored out of my skull and this gave me something to do.

-Thom

* 1969(Leroy The Painter)320kBs.mp3 (7438.86 KB - downloaded 294 times.)

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 07:01:37 PM »

I was really knocked about by one of Phil X's little axe-ditties he played on the 1969 Fender Stratocaster,so I was left with no choice but to download the YouTube video,convert it to MP3 and then import it into my DAW...

Schweet - a world-class live guitar improvisation incorporated into your own composition!

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 07:16:16 PM »

Interesting piece of work, and nicely done. but not really for me I'm afraid.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 08:42:57 PM »

Schweet - a world-class live guitar improvisation incorporated into your own composition!
[/quote]

Thanks for the world-class review! Cool

-Thom

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 08:50:15 PM »

Interesting piece of work, and nicely done. but not really for me I'm afraid.

Thanks for the comments.. Smiley...as for the genre,I have very eclectic tastes as you know,& I know you are a bit more conservative in this area...to each his own.

With this particular creation,I completely threw caution to the wind & just wanted to be silly and cranked out whatever leaped to mind.

-Thom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: