Kara-Moon Forum
April 29, 2024, 01:36:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: O Limp Pics  (Read 2824 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: July 31, 2012, 09:26:33 PM »

Somebody asked what I thought of the opening ceremony but I didn't get to see it.

I'm afraid I missed it all. Turned on the telly for the first time in 2 years and all I got was snow and hiss. Went all the way from channel 21 up to 68 - no dice.

Someone said I needed to get digitalis, well I wasn't having him take the pi** was I? I know what a foxglove is, so I punched his lights out. Anyway, when he came round he started blubbering about his girlfriend. I though he said her name was Lou, but then my mate thought it might be Sue.

I can't say I understand what going on, but now I'm told I've been 'served', which doesn't make any sense at all, I wasn't out shopping or in restaurant or anything. This bloke just knocked on the door and gave me an envelope with fancy looking writing on it.

I guess I'll just leave it on the sideboard till the lad gets back from his holiday. He knows all about this official stuff. Mind you, he's been gone a long time now. Never heard of the place he went to but it sounded important. Emmer-Great, I think it was.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 01:51:30 PM »

You’re not missing much IMHO.  The Olympics is when once very 4 years  they think people like watching running, swimming, gymnastics etc  Shocked Football (soccer over here) is the only think worth watching but that isn’t as good as the world cup IMHO  Wink

Let’s get back to the “real” sports, Hockey, Football/Soccer and auto racing  Wink

The older I get the better I was!
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 05:12:22 PM »

...Someone said I needed to get digitalis, well I wasn't having him take the pi** was I? I know what a foxglove is, so I punched his lights out. Anyway, when he came round he started blubbering about his girlfriend. I though he said her name was Lou, but then my mate thought it might be Sue.

I can't say I understand what going on, but now I'm told I've been 'served', which doesn't make any sense at all, I wasn't out shopping or in restaurant or anything. This bloke just knocked on the door and gave me an envelope with fancy looking writing on it.

I guess I'll just leave it on the sideboard till the lad gets back from his holiday. He knows all about this official stuff. Mind you, he's been gone a long time now. Never heard of the place he went to but it sounded important. Emmer-Great, I think it was.

You been snacking on the mushrooms out on the side yard, mi amigo?  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: