Kara-Moon Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme Chill-Out  (Read 5875 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: July 28, 2013, 10:24:32 PM »

This is a sort of sequel to 'Between The Stars'

I'm not entirely sure about it so comments and suggestions definitely welcome.

* Nebula.ogg (4285.91 KB - downloaded 379 times.)

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 10:25:55 PM »

... and mp3

* Nebula.mp3 (4726.31 KB - downloaded 393 times.)

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 11:43:05 PM »

Will, this is a very good piece of music.  I like the flow and the general theme you have going here.

The following is me and other may or may not agree.  When I see the name Nebula I expect to here one or more of the following; angelic voices, low pitched warp drive sweeps, panned high pitch electronic beeps, space sounding pads, etc in the background. I really like what you have but IMHO it needs some space FX in the background.  Either that or change the name as the song does stand on it’s own.  Just my thoughts.

Ps – I will be glad to help if you want as long as you are not in a hurry.  I am very busy as my mother passed last week so that was a hectic week.  Now I am trying to get caught up with my stuff as well as help my brothers settle mom’s estate, and that may take a while.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 11:46:55 PM »

It's extreme,galactic and a sure thing. Smiley

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 05:29:07 PM »

Wonderful!  Kiss

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 08:12:19 PM »

Thanks a lot guys. One reason I was so unsure about this is that it grew quite organically early Sunday morning... That is, about 3am Sunday morning!

@Mario
Sorry to hear about your family issues. Sadly it's something we all deal with eventually. If you want to have a play with this when you've time please feel free to do so. I'd be very interested in what you come up with.

- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 11:21:23 PM »

Thanx so much Will.

I DLed your song and hopefully I can get to work on it in the next couple of days.

The older I get the better I was!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: