Kara-Moon Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:54:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Night Shadow Ops  (Read 5504 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: July 07, 2014, 10:14:23 PM »

-Thom

* Night Shadow Ops.mp3 (6529.06 KB - downloaded 294 times.)
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »

Thom,
A great intro. Once again great relaxing sounds. I like this style of music. The drums sound a bit raw though.

Great how you diverse with the sounds. There's so many elements thrown into the song. I kept listening waiting... what's next... and each time you manage to surprise me. The diversity in elements realy fit in this composition.

Only one comment: why does the song stops at 3:28 ?  Wink

Nice work!

Moon
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:48:54 PM »

Thom,
A great intro. Once again great relaxing sounds. I like this style of music. The drums sound a bit raw though.

Great how you diverse with the sounds. There's so many elements thrown into the song. I kept listening waiting... what's next... and each time you manage to surprise me. The diversity in elements realy fit in this composition.

Only one comment: why does the song stops at 3:28 ?  Wink

Nice work!

Moon

Moon,

Thanks for the kind accolades!The drums are indeed,raw...as they are a sample library made from the Korg Wave Drum and I just used them as is.
I didn't want the drums to over-power the synths,but I guess I should have found a way to brighten them.As for the diversity of this tune...well...I was so anxious to try many of the presets,that I just went nuts & created several instrument tracks...hence the diversity. Wink

-Thom
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 06:15:51 PM »

...I was so anxious to try many of the presets,that I just went nuts & created several instrument tracks...hence the diversity. Wink

Schweet!

Now, what about the 3:28 ending action - run out of nuts? Cheesy

elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 09:38:16 PM »

...I was so anxious to try many of the presets,that I just went nuts & created several instrument tracks...hence the diversity. Wink

Schweet!

Now, what about the 3:28 ending action - run out of nuts? Cheesy

Yeah...I was completely drained! Wink Thanks for commenting.
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 03:33:33 PM »

I like it!

I didn't find the ending that problematic. Maybe a down pitch bend of the last chord just prior to the last measure would fit, don't know.

Excellent use of the stereo field as the panning was spot on.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 03:52:29 AM »

I like it!

I didn't find the ending that problematic. Maybe a down pitch bend of the last chord just prior to the last measure would fit, don't know.

Excellent use of the stereo field as the panning was spot on.

They were just busting my balls,as I don't think anyone had a "problem" with the end...I sure don't,so I'll leave it be. Wink

Thanks for the nice comments. Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: