Kara-Moon Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:17:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Out Of Bounds In 2017  (Read 4256 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: January 31, 2017, 12:57:26 AM »

This is a re-working of a tune that I did back in 2009.I began with wanting to clean up the tune...brightening,fattening and just making a much more sonically illustrious rendition....but ended up adding more composition,switching out some areas,to make a more cohesive tune.

* Out Of Bounds In 2017.mp3 (7160.08 KB - downloaded 250 times.)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 06:42:12 PM »

Well now! I don't remember this one at all. It's very good indeed. Nice bright sharp sounds. Afro

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 09:29:34 PM »

I don't remember it either but I really like this one!  Some very nice funky part here.  You sound choices were perfect.

Were you using loops or were you playing the parts.  If you were playing them then you have some very impressive chops.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 03:05:10 PM »

Well now! I don't remember this one at all. It's very good indeed. Nice bright sharp sounds. Afro

I wouldn't expect anyone to remember a tune from 8 years ago. Wink Thanks for the compliment! Cool
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 03:17:50 PM »

I don't remember it either but I really like this one!  Some very nice funky part here.  You sound choices were perfect.

Were you using loops or were you playing the parts.  If you were playing them then you have some very impressive chops.

Yep...this was definitely one from the vault...haven't thought about this tune in years,but my boredom,along with my itch to come up with something new...resurrected this tune.
Whenever possible,I try not to use loops and in this case,I did not use any.I simply modified the guitar sound parts I had performed back then,by using filter and delay effects,to give those parts a more natural feel.

Thanks for your kind compliments! Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: