Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:06:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rain And Fire  (Read 2591 times)
shrikant

« on: April 17, 2021, 02:07:45 PM »

Hello everybody  Grin
Returning to my favorite site after a long long gap. Happy to be with you people again. It is nice to know that Corona has not troubled you much and music goes on. This track I have named "Rain and Fire"  for the KVR Audio April 2021 contest. The two elements Rain and Fire have an unbreakable relationship. They have to keep chasing each other always. Both are not welcome in excess. Tried to depict the chase which is an essential part of humanity.
It is made with Reaper and the plugins are Beat Factory Drums, Mini Dizi flute, Church Organ 2nd, DSK Brass, Syntar and Ample Guitar m II Lite.  Please feel free to tell me what you felt after listening to it. Thanks  Grin Grin

* 2104-shrikant-Rain and Fire.mp3 (3927.38 KB - downloaded 188 times.)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:43:42 AM by shrikant » Logged
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 06:18:57 PM »

A very interesting piece of music that I enjoyed.  A really different choice of instrumentation for sure.  The swells were very good.

To nitpick I thought that the percussion was to much up front. I think lowering the volume of them would improve this, but this is only my opinion and others may or may not agree.

Nice work!

The older I get the better I was!
shrikant

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 01:53:18 AM »

A very interesting piece of music that I enjoyed.  A really different choice of instrumentation for sure.  The swells were very good.

To nitpick I thought that the percussion was to much up front. I think lowering the volume of them would improve this, but this is only my opinion and others may or may not agree.

Nice work!
Thanks MarioD. I had thought of lowering the volume on the drum track. Somehow it escaped my attention while finishing. I have redone and posted the modified track now. Added some EQ and lowered the drum track volume. Also added additional information about the plugins used and what I intend to convey. Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestions.    Grin 
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 07:39:36 AM »

Nice to see you here again, and always interested in your very different approach to music.
Cultural diversity for the win! Cheesy

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
shrikant

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 08:23:08 AM »

Nice to see you here again, and always interested in your very different approach to music.
Cultural diversity for the win! Cheesy
Happy to see you again folderol.  Grin Thanks for listening and responding.   Grin
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 01:37:45 PM »

That is much better!  Excellent work!

The older I get the better I was!
shrikant

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 04:55:13 PM »

That is much better!  Excellent work!
Thanks Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: