Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:38:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Been Busy again  (Read 2234 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: June 10, 2021, 12:05:14 PM »

Over on bandcamp I've put together another chill-out album. This time, most of the tracks are either recent, majorly re-built or never been presented before - although 'Breathe' is an exception which I just thought was the perfect track to close with exactly as it was.

I hope you'll enjoy these.

https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/album/quietly-fading

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 11:44:19 PM »

Lovely album,Will. "Ocean", is my favorite tune....very mesmerizing atmosphere & a wonderfully tranquil vibe! Love that Yoshimi synth!
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 07:00:55 AM »

Thanks a lot Thom. I'm delighted that it 'reaches the spot'. Ocean is quite special to me too, and Yoshimi itself has come a long way since I got involved with it.

P.S. Even that surf sound at the start and end was done with it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 07:03:09 AM by folderol » Logged

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 03:17:48 PM »

Plenty of views, but rather surprised and disappointed that only Thom commented Cry

- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 12:04:50 AM »

Somehow I missed this one.  This is some of the best new age that I have heard.  Love that lead  and that ambient background, very relaxing.

Will, you do one hell of a super job on that synth!

The older I get the better I was!
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 02:56:00 PM »

Thanks a lot Mario. I'm very pleased with the way these tracks turned out and (although I've said it before) I'm still find out more about this synth!

- Will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: