Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:37:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2021  (Read 2379 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: December 25, 2021, 09:37:44 AM »

I've no idea, who is still here, even if just  looking in occasionally, but whatever your beliefs and preferences I hope you have a good day, regardless of all the bad stuff that's going on these days.

One way or another it will all eventually resolve - hang in there folks Smiley

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2021, 02:08:35 PM »

Merry Christmas to all.

The older I get the better I was!
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2021, 07:58:09 PM »

Nice bit of optimism! And, yes, it will get better! Really!

Then we'll be able to meet new friends, learn new songs and play, play, play. I can't wait!

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 01:26:24 PM »

Seasons Greets, all.
I am still looking in more or less daily just to see if the ship is still afloat!
It's encouraging to see some of you are keeping the activity alive even if I don't have anything to offer just now.
From my own musical world I am in the midst of a (probably) 12 song project for a prospective album in the folk-rock style.
This is a set of songs based on Ancient Greek Myths. They are all penned by the same lyricist, who is trying to put a modern twist to the old stories.
I am putting them to music with the help of a friend who supplies drums and keys and we are using different singers to vary the styles.
Will keep you all posted when things are finalised. Currently working on number 10.

All The Best to you all.

NeoN

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2021, 07:07:48 PM »

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I'm pretty much a "dead man" musically-wise, but who knows, maybe I will come up with inspiration once again.
I apologize for being absent but times are really changing and so does my schedule.

Hope to see this place alive and echoing with music once again, just like it was some years ago.

Be safe everyone.

-Peter-
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 07:14:34 PM by NeoN » Logged
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2021, 08:11:49 PM »

If inspiration won't come it can't be forced of course, but it's really nice to see people show up here. I wonder who else is lurking in the background.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2021, 01:16:34 AM »

Happy holidays to all & hope you are all doing well. I may or may not be back here ever again....depending upon whether or not COVID chooses to spare me.
If I'm not back....it's been an immense pleasure knowing you all....take care.
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2021, 09:31:40 AM »

Hoping for the best Thom.
When you get through this (keeping positive, see) and things are a bit more stable, get yourself fully vaxed. I'm in the 'at risk' category and have had all my jabs, along with a Flu one. The only side effect has been a slightly sore arm for a few hours.

- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 02:07:40 AM »

When you get through this (keeping positive, see) and things are a bit more stable, get yourself fully vaxed. I'm in the 'at risk' category and have had all my jabs, along with a Flu one. The only side effect has been a slightly sore arm for a few hours.

I was warned early on,when I was at the hospital being tested...that although I had no breathing difficulties,my condition(as it were)...could take a turn for the worst.
I am on my 9th day with COVID & my congestion is beginning to clear up.As for getting vaccinated,I know there is a waiting period from the time I was infected,to when I can safely receive the shot(don't know the specifics though.)
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 03:39:51 PM »

I was warned early on,when I was at the hospital being tested...that although I had no breathing difficulties,my condition(as it were)...could take a turn for the worst.
I am on my 9th day with COVID & my congestion is beginning to clear up.As for getting vaccinated,I know there is a waiting period from the time I was infected,to when I can safely receive the shot(don't know the specifics though.)

My kids had to wait 90 days before they could get vaccinated. That was early last year (2021) but I don't think that timeline has changed.

The older I get the better I was!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: