Kara-Moon Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:38:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack Audio Connection Kit  (Read 32971 times)
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2008, 12:25:42 AM »

...If I had to come up with ideas in order to pay the bills then (for me) it would take all the magic out of it...

My sentiments exactly.

Working as a bassist and playing the twelve-string acoustic guitar to make a living burned me out on both instruments. I still love the sound of them in the hands of a skilled player, but I've lost the affinity I once had for them.

Which brings me to another point Grin: Seq24 and Zyn deserve another go.  wOO

As I work with synthetic sound, it becomes clear that my inclination is toward synth sounds that...sound synthetic. Hydrogen does a positively scary job of sounding like a real drummer - but I'd like to leave that territory to the legitimate percussionists out there. Let the real instrument sounds come from the real players.
So ZynAddSubFX will (once I get my poop in a group) supply bass, percussion, and "pads" for a decidedly synthetic "band-in-a-box".

Call me fickle  Cheesy

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2008, 08:21:34 PM »

Thinking about it, I mostly use Zyn for purely synthetic sounds, or at least obviously enhanced ones.

Oh OK, if you insist:
Hey there Fickle, how doos?  Grin

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2008, 02:02:21 PM »

"Oh OK, if you insist:
Hey there Fickle, how doos?"

Thanks, I needed that  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: