Kara-Moon Forum
April 29, 2024, 03:24:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying  (Read 4077 times)
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« on: August 24, 2007, 12:17:42 AM »

This is one that I did just for the fun of it.

Hey, I’m retired and reliving my childhood!

Ps- If I ever go through the 1960’s again I’m taking notes  Grin

I hope you enjoy this - MarioD

* Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying.mp3 (3563.35 KB - downloaded 327 times.)

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 03:07:45 AM »

Mmmm...silky smooth & very calming. Smiley I especially love the delay on guitar towards the end-a very nice book end to some high quality elevator music! Grin

I wish the strings sounds were more natural sounding,as that would be aural immaculate perfection,but otherwise a very enjoyable piece with stellar guitar work!

I hope that you stick with this forum & make it your home,as I look forward to hearing alot more from you. Cool

Are you familiar with bossanova-type lounge music from the 50's- 60's,or some recent Nicola Conte music?
I can't get enough of that stuff. Grin

Elwood

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 01:43:01 PM »

Thanx Elwood for the very kind words of encouragement!

I also wish the strings were more “organic” but for now that’s all I have.  This is a very tight year for me money wise so I have to count every penny.  Thus upgrading anything is not possible.  Next year is a completely different story though!

Yes, I am planing on sending all of my music here.  The people here are very friendly and the musicianship here is second to none.  I’m hoping some constructive criticism from the pros here will help me get better!

I am familiar with, and like, the bossanova-style lounge music from the 50’s-60’s but not with Nicola Conte.  I’m going to have to check Nicola out. Thanx for the suggestion as I will venture back and replay some of that stuff.

Thanx again - MarioD 

The older I get the better I was!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: