Kara-Moon Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:20:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Voeld Planet  (Read 948 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: October 09, 2022, 01:03:50 AM »

Picked up a really nifty new VST synth from Cherry Audio, known as Sines. It's entirely based a sine waveforms(but those sine waveforms can be manipulated in various different ways, using LFO's...along with many other controls to create some stellar sounds! The presets of Sines are really out of this world and as such, I decided to make another outer space tune...to showcase some of the presets of Sines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTocwX_wB6w
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 06:46:56 PM »

A sweet sounding synth.

As usual Thom your music fits the video perfectly.

I hope some game designer hears some of you stuff and hires you.  I know if I was a game designer I would hire you.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 12:36:28 AM »

A sweet sounding synth.

As usual Thom your music fits the video perfectly.

I hope some game designer hears some of you stuff and hires you.  I know if I was a game designer I would hire you.

Thanks for the very kind feedback, Mario! I would love to sell my music to software developers...but since I am on SSD, I would have to report my income, which would effect my benefits. Moreover...my property manager in my building, would need a monthly average(to determine how much my rent would be adjusted.) This would be very problematic, as such an income would be very sporadic. I cannot have an income that fluctuates like that....as if I have a bad week or two...with little to no income, I would still have to pay the increased rent and thus, I could end up losing money...rather than making money.
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 01:02:14 PM »

Thanks for the very kind feedback, Mario! I would love to sell my music to software developers...but since I am on SSD, I would have to report my income, which would effect my benefits. Moreover...my property manager in my building, would need a monthly average(to determine how much my rent would be adjusted.) This would be very problematic, as such an income would be very sporadic. I cannot have an income that fluctuates like that....as if I have a bad week or two...with little to no income, I would still have to pay the increased rent and thus, I could end up losing money...rather than making money.

I have a nephew in the same predicament. He has some major health problems but went to college and earned a CPA degree.  Like you if he works he loses his benefits and one of many  drugs he must take to stay alive costs over $2000 a month.  Its a shame something better couldn't be worked out.

elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 04:20:36 AM »

I have a nephew in the same predicament. He has some major health problems but went to college and earned a CPA degree.  Like you if he works he loses his benefits and one of many  drugs he must take to stay alive costs over $2000 a month.  Its a shame something better couldn't be worked out.
Very sorry to read of your nephew's awful situation, as this is heart breaking.  Cry In reading this, my problems are very petty, by comparison and it's a stark reminder of what I have to be thankful for. I wish your nephew the very best & how his dilemma improves( if that's at all possible.)
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2022, 01:00:59 PM »

Thanx Thom.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: